How long does the franchisee application process take?
Once we receive your completed application, we’ll review the information and contact you by phone, typically within 24 hours. Once started, the franchise approval and discovery process can normally take approximately four to eight weeks. Culturally, it is essential to ensure you are the right fit for us, and that Honey Dew is the right fit for you. Financial requirements are also vital, you must be able to demonstrate sufficient net worth and the capital to fund your business objectives.
The Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) provides you with the range of costs and expenses that you can plan to incur when developing a Honey Dew Shop. These are estimates based upon the actual experience of ourselves and our franchisees but can vary by area. If you would like to receive a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document, and begin our application process please contact us at (800) 946-6393
Does Honey Dew assist me with any financing?
Does Honey Dew sell territories?
What is the initial investment for a Honey Dew Donuts® franchise?
What financial requirements do you require?
This is why when we look for the ideal franchisee, several questions are weighed in determining if a franchise candidate is eligible to become a Honey Dew franchisee:
- What are your motives for venturing into franchising?
- Why are you interested in being in this business?
- What are your long-term goals?
- How well do you interface with people, customers, employees, community leaders?
- What professional and life experiences have you encountered that you believe will help you in the operation of your own business?
- Have you ever owned your own business?
What characteristics does Honey Dew look for in a franchisee?
- Unwavering desire to succeed
- Aggressive pursuit of growing sales and locations
- Understanding of the benefits and obligations of a franchise relationship
- Successful record in business, preferably food service or retail experience
- Proven ability to recruit, hire and train crew members
- Appreciation for the overriding importance of quality, service, and cleanliness
- Fanatical obsession for great customer service